Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2013 for use with Exchange
- Launch Outlook 2013. The Welcome to Microsoft Outlook 2013 window appears. (If it does not, see the appendix to this document).
- Click the Next button. The Microsoft Outlook Account Setup window appears.
- Ensure that the Yes radio button is selected and click the Next button. The Add Account window appears.
- You will see an “Add Account Window” as follows:
- In the Your Name: field, enter your name as you wish it to appear on outgoing messages.
- In the Password: field, enter your email password.
- In the Retype Password: field, enter your email password again.
- Click the Next button. The next window is also titled Add Account.
- You should see Congratulations! at the top. Click on the Finish button. You may need to restart Outlook.
Appendix -- Adding an Account
If Outlook does not automatically prompt you to create a new account for Exchange, follow these steps:
- Click on File in the menu. You will see the following:
- Click on “+ Add Account”
- See the top of this document – Step 4 – and follow from there.